This program combines English language training in morning classes with action-packed afternoon activities and weekend excursions.
Includes optional Cambridge FCE/CAE Exam Prep + Official Tests & Scores.
Activities are designed to be fun, safe, educational and are supervised by experienced leaders.
Fees include: Airport reception + transfers, homestay accommodation (3 meals a day), classes, activities, optional official Cambridge ESOL exams + certifications
- Monday to Friday & Weekends 15 lessons/wk + Afternoon Activities
- 9:00 AM - 12:00: Cambridge Prep Curriculum, Communication – oral & writing focus
- Afternoon & Weekend Activities, excursions, games, sports, cultural activities.
- GV-managed homestay with English-speaking host family.
- Full board includes 3 meals a day
- Private room
- Host families carefully selected and given full government (VSS) security checks.
- 24-hour GV emergency assistance
Students will receive:
- GV Progress Assessment and certification
- Official FCE and CAE Cambridge Exams, Official scores and Certificates
- A Farewell party
- Souvenir Flickr Photos (Click here to view.)