New Adventures, New You
General English – 20 lessons (AM morning classes)
Our General English Program (GEP) – 20 lessons a week consists of English classes during the morning period where students will learn Grammar, vocabulary and a variety of topics that allow students to use their students in achieving their personal goals - not only through intensive study, but also through the practical use of the English they learn.
Classes are based on a curriculum designed around a communicative classroom environment. Classes will expand students' vocabulary, increase listening, reading, and writing skills, and build the confidence necessary to use English in a variety of settings.
GV General English Provides:
- Great nationality mix students from over 20 countries!
- Small class sizes average 13 students per class
- 20 social activities per month
- Certified teaching staff
- Comprehensive communicative curriculum speaking focused!
- Fully accredited in Canada
Victoria Sample Elective Courses:
- Listening Skills
- Conversation Skills
- Writing Skills (General and Academic)
- Reading and Discussion
- Slang and Vocabulary through Media
- English for Customer Service
- Digital Media Projects
- Grammar Works
- Canadian Culture and Society
- University Prep